Welcome to Moonbase.lu
Sunday, April 08 2012 @ 07:27 PM BST

LEGO Brand Retail

Forum Index > General > Story Ideas
 Piratron Infiltration
 |  Printable Version
By: Sim533 (offline) on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 06:53 PM GMT  
Sim533

I'm sorry for everything. I thought that you was moving those ideas from yourself already forward. I like brainstorming as well.

Many users in LU like to search for things. They like to search for persons, but mostly for treasures or other things. This is another idea of something you can add into the game.

The space battle would add as well some more action to the world.

Sim533 -- Here to help you!

Playing beta since March 27, 2010. Playing LU's official version since October 19, 2010.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

By: kingsley (offline) on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM GMT  
kingsley

Well I would like to do a "Flag" type achievement in our levels but our issue there is ND and LEGO won't let us alter the "economy" of the game at all so we cannot offer more imagination, life, or backpack space. We are trying to find out what type of "LUP" economy we could implement but it is a very touchy and difficult subject.

We have ideas but it is difficult to say if anything is even a starting point.

One issue we have is if people dump their LUP Rocket sections there is no way to get them back. One way to do that would be to have a vendor in each level but how do we have a vendor if we are not allowed to affect the economy?

-Eric

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

By: Sim533 (offline) on Wednesday, November 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM GMT  
Sim533

Quote by: kingsley

Well I would like to do a "Flag" type achievement in our levels but our issue there is ND and LEGO won't let us alter the "economy" of the game at all so we cannot offer more imagination, life, or backpack space. We are trying to find out what type of "LUP" economy we could implement but it is a very touchy and difficult subject.

We have ideas but it is difficult to say if anything is even a starting point.

One issue we have is if people dump their LUP Rocket sections there is no way to get them back. One way to do that would be to have a vendor in each level but how do we have a vendor if we are not allowed to affect the economy?

-Eric

If you may not affect the economy of the worlds designed by Netdevil. Then you need to make everything by yourself. Having a new window vendor, maybe space based. And maybe you can make it that the smashables (in the LUP worlds) gives you LUP coins, which allows you to buy items from the vendor in each world. No LU money is needed, only LUP coins which could be founded when you smash some smashables, or maybe something others.

Sim533 -- Here to help you!

Playing beta since March 27, 2010. Playing LU's official version since October 19, 2010.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

By: Kryiptuun (offline) on Sunday, December 19 2010 @ 12:53 AM GMT  
Kryiptuun

This all sounds like an amazing idea. Flipz, I think you really know a lot about gameplay mechanics. I would just love to have this in the game! A Piratron rocket would be really fun

Beta tested the game since May 6th, 2010.
Was invited to join Alpha but the invite was sent to my brother's email that he never checks :/
Won Pod 4 on December 18th, 2009.

Forum Newbie

Caldera Mar

Profile Email    

All times are BST. The time is now 07:27 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Support Moonbase.lu

As you know this is an unpaid fan project. Help defer the cost of this site and show your support with a contribution of your choosing.

Remember the Domain and hosting are not free.

My Account

Lost your password?

Related Sites

Brickapalooza - Celebrating the LEGO Maniac

LEGO Trains and Town

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events