Login
Welcome to Moonbase.lu
Sunday, April 08 2012 @ 07:47 PM BST

LEGO Brand Retail

Forum Index > General > General Discussion
 Small change that would keep on the moon for hours
 |  Printable Version
By: IGJoe (offline) on Friday, February 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM GMT (Read 432 times)  
IGJoe

Now last night as we sometimes do Yhnmko1 and myself Otrodil were hanging out at moon base jumping around and talking about the space stuff when a great idea came to us. Expand the area. Say as far as the moon lander module. I think that this alone would have me coming back time and time again just to bound across the lunar landscape.

Forum Newbie

Fenris, Segmentum
Obscurus

Profile Email    

By: Redboy31 (offline) on Friday, February 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM GMT  
Redboy31

You know there's no air outside the force field dome, right? Still, this would certainly make the place more fun. Another easy addon that would make Moonbase more fun is if there was an air vent like on Starbase itself and on Club Station. Man, you would go high!

RB-31, Assembly Engineer, Beta Tester, Founder, and a great builder!

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Red Town, Avant
Grove

Profile Email    

By: IGJoe (offline) on Tuesday, March 01 2011 @ 07:22 AM GMT  
IGJoe

yes but I'm pretty sure mini figures do not need air. Sure the tanks and stuff do exist but just looks the Venture Explorer and Crux Prime. there is not way a atmosphere would be supported by Crux Prime, and the Venture explorer should have long since vented its atmosphere into space. Now that I think about it Crux exploded.I can only imagine who long its been since the the four journeyed there.

Forum Newbie

Fenris, Segmentum
Obscurus

Profile Email    

By: Redboy31 (offline) on Tuesday, March 01 2011 @ 06:52 PM GMT  
Redboy31

Well, remember that Moonbase is kind of in an alternate universe...

About how long ago it has been since the four ventured to Crux, I'm not sure. However, the Battle of Nimbus Station took place a few years ago (according to some news thing; I don't remember where I read this).

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Red Town, Avant
Grove

Profile Email    

By: Sim533 (offline) on Saturday, March 05 2011 @ 11:09 AM GMT  
Sim533

They will expand the area later on. There are 3 ports where you can leave the force doom. However, all three ports are closed now.

Sim533 -- Here to help you!

Playing beta since March 27, 2010. Playing LU's official version since October 19, 2010.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

By: IGJoe (offline) on Thursday, March 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM GMT  
IGJoe

Quote by: Redboy31

About how long ago it has been since the four ventured to Crux, I'm not sure. However, the Battle of Nimbus Station took place a few years ago (according to some news thing; I don't remember where I read this).

upon milling it over a bit I stand by minifigs not needing air. Han Nibble wears a helmets with no visor and wears no air tanks, and Piratron minis wear open faced helmets.

Forum Newbie

Fenris, Segmentum
Obscurus

Profile Email    

By: Redboy31 (offline) on Tuesday, March 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM GMT  
Redboy31

Quote by: IGJoe

Quote by: Redboy31

upon milling it over a bit I stand by minifigs not needing air. Han Nibble wears a helmets with no visor and wears no air tanks, and Piratron minis wear open faced helmets.

You know that the part of Moonbase that you are in is a pressurized forcefield dome with air in it, right?

And how do you know that those helmets don't have invisible glass under the visors?

And how do you know that Starbase/ClubStationAlpha don't have invisible air-filled forcefield domes too?

Forum Chatty
Chatty

Red Town, Avant
Grove

Profile Email    

All times are BST. The time is now 07:47 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Support Moonbase.lu

As you know this is an unpaid fan project. Help defer the cost of this site and show your support with a contribution of your choosing.

Remember the Domain and hosting are not free.

My Account

Lost your password?

Related Sites

Brickapalooza - Celebrating the LEGO Maniac

LEGO Trains and Town

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events