Login
Welcome to Moonbase.lu
Sunday, April 08 2012 @ 07:52 PM BST

LEGO Brand Retail

Forum Index > General > Story Ideas
 The Sealed Door ideas
 |  Printable Version
By: Krakash (offline) on Saturday, November 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM GMT (Read 324 times)  
Krakash

Okay. I have got an idea and I know you are not allowed to affect the LU economy so I will try not to in my idea. It shall be in Parts.

<Han Nibble's Part>

When you go to Moonbase, Han Nibble is gone and replaced by a Guard (I haven't got a name yet and he will give you the missions that Moonbase originally had). This Guard is a Moonbase Guard and says the Research Center has been repaired, so you can go there. You just need to go through the Big Blue Door which should be opened. The tunnel could open up into a huge cavern, with multiple levels. A guy possibly named Hal Per (Helper, and also reference to HAL possibly) tells you to go check in with Han Nibble, who is at the Core Research Center. He says he wants 10 more Power Cores and return he will give you Hover Wheels (Possibly Wheels on their sides for your Modular Car that radiates Imagination from the bottom half) and they are found at the MoonTerminal (A big area near the roof of the cave with a huge spaceship that points into space through a hole in the cave roof) and they are found in blue crates, much like they originally were. Then you go back to Han who tells you he needs Moon Rocks to power his special Core machine. They can be found by going to the Rover Racetrack (A new racetrack?) and racing. On the racetrack there could be glowing rocks and you drive into them to collect them and they provide some Imagination for the car's boost meter. Then you go back to Han and he gives you MoonCoins, which are like Faction Tokens and are stored in your Backpack. Han Nibble will let you repeat this mission.

<MoonCoins>

These could be the currency of Moonbase or, if the other LUPs wanted to use currency in their worlds, they could be changed to LUP Coins. They could be gained by smashing blue crates or racing at the Rover Racetrack and could be spent on on Car Modules, the Rocket Modules or Moonbase Models, exclusive to Moonbase, at their respective Vendors.

<Rover Racetrack>

This is an area with a girl named Satel Iyte who is a Racing Vendor and a Racetrack entrance. The Racetrack would possibly be with a dead end with a ramp that lead into a portal, that transports you back to the starting line. There could be lots of natural ramps, and possibly reduced gravity, like the real Moonbase.

<MoonTerminal>

This could be a place with a guy named Ro Kett who is a model vendor (He also sells the Moonbase rocket parts). There could be another guy named Ell Yupea (LUP) who tells you that you could mail a model to the A-Team's Minifigs who could maybe copy it and see if it was good enough to sell here. There is also a huge spaceship they are building to go to the Piratron Planet (possibly added later).

<Grabble Grove>

A small spawning place with Grabbles. There are Grabble trees that must be destroyed, or Grabbles will grow and attack! There could be several different Grabbles, listed here:

Grabble: Just a normal Grabble. Does it have 2 health? I think so.

Grown Grabble (Survival Exclusive): A bigger Grabble that has Three health and is stronger than a normal Grabble.

Glare Grabble: A slightly bigger Grabble that is red and has 5 health. When it is nearly smashed it emits a flaming charge, causing 3 damage. Normally it can spit a small ember that causes 2 damage.

Giga Grabble: A huge Grabble that are spawned when Grabble Trees are destroyed. It has 10 health. It can attack by biting which causes 1 damage, but could be followed up by a pounce by the Grabble, causing 2 damage. It can also use a Grabble Spit attack, launching a small projectile that causes 1 damage and knocks back the target.

There could also be the Grabble Grotto, a survival/Dragon Battle type minigame that could be a small ring with three small pathways on the opposite side of the ring, where Grabbles appear. There could be levels, and every three levels a Grabble Growth could occur and the next in the Grabble line shown above, which spawn rate would increase after each level.

That is pretty much it...but I have ideas for another area. Thanks for reading.

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    

By: Sim533 (offline) on Saturday, November 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM GMT  
Sim533

Those are good ideas as well. The grabble same health as the stromling.

Sim533 -- Here to help you!

Playing beta since March 27, 2010. Playing LU's official version since October 19, 2010.

Forum Chatty
Chatty

By: kingsley (offline) on Saturday, November 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM GMT  
kingsley

Excellent ideas. What I particularly liked was you stayed mostly within the known constructs of what the game can currently do. By that I mean that you know there are racing games so the technology is there. You know about the Grabbles and built on that. Very nice, thank you.

-Eric

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email    

All times are BST. The time is now 07:52 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content 

Support Moonbase.lu

As you know this is an unpaid fan project. Help defer the cost of this site and show your support with a contribution of your choosing.

Remember the Domain and hosting are not free.

My Account

Lost your password?

Related Sites

Brickapalooza - Celebrating the LEGO Maniac

LEGO Trains and Town

Upcoming Events

There are no upcoming events